I love a great fritter and have missed an easy, speedy, egg-less option to whip up for a quick breakfast or lunch since going vegan. Which is why I LOVED discovering the ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ and had to include it in the June Vegan Box!
The Vegan Easy Egg is a revolutionary product that lets you enjoy your favourite egg dishes without guilt. Scrambled eggs, quiche, frittata and omelette recipes are all within reach again with this vegetable based egg-free alternative.
Equal to 15 eggs per pack, Vegan Easy Egg™ is cholesterol free, low in fat, a great source of fibre and 7.5g of proteins per serve!
Here’s a super simple corn fritter recipe using the Vegan Easy Egg for you to try!
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 200 mls water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups tinned corn kernels
- olive oil spray
- Add the Vegan Easy Egg™, flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk in the water and olive oil until combined.
- Fold through the corn kernels until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Spray the olive oil in a large fry pan and place on the stove top on medium heat.
- Using a tablespoon place a large scoop of the batter on the fry pan. Repeat 2-3 more times
- Cook for 3-4 mins, until the edges are golden and flip. Cook on the other side for about 3 mins. Set aside.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until it has been used up.
- Serve immediately.
Get your packet of ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ in the current Vegan Box while stocks last! Click here
Howdy! I’m Danielle. The Vegan Box is based on the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia. I’m Mumma of two, Wifey of one, under the thumb of one fur baby and I do ALL OF THE THINGS for The Vegan Box.