Would you like to score yourself this duo of delicious raw, organic vegan goodies from our friends at Power Super Foods?
Power Super Foods specialise in organic, vegan, raw, Low GI, fairly traded, gluten and dairy free functional foods such as Cacao, Maca, Coco lyte and Goji Berries. Sourcing their premium products through partnerships with farming communities around the world and paying a fair price to create economic opportunities among indigenous people in developing countries, supporting native agricultural traditions and helping to expand the development of good organic farming practices globally.
All you need to do to be in the running is to tell us (in the comments below) what you could make with these two ingredients – Goji Berries and Cacao Crunch. Even add a recipe or a photo to your entry if you’d really like to impress us! We’ll select our favorite entry next Thursday, June 26th, and notify the lucky winner by email.
Here’s some inspiration to get those creative juices flowing, click on the image for recipe link…
Terms and Conditions:
1. One entry per person per day allowed.
2. To enter, simply answer the question on the blog post, and sign up to our newsletter (via our website homepage OR facebook)
3. Include your email address or a link to your website where I can comment or find your email address.
4. This competition is open to Australian Residents ONLY.
5. This competition is hosted by Hannah Denham Jones via The Vegan Box blog www.theveganbox.com/blog
6. The prize consists of Power Super Foods Cacao Crunch 200g and Goji Berries 200g.
7. Competition opens 6:00am Friday June 19th 2015 and closes 6pm Thursday June 26th 2015 AEST.
8. This competition is a game of skill and the winner will be based on the most interesting comment as judged by The Vegan Box team, and notified by email by Sunday June 28th.
Oh hey there! I’m Hannah, an animal-loving vegan naturopath, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’m also the founder, director, and chief ‘boxer’ here at The Vegan Box.