Can you believe we are already on day 9 of our Vegan Box ’12 Days Of Christmas’ giveaway, wow it’s been so fun that we wish we could keep going forever!
Today we have a whole heap of fantastic Eco Jarz products for you to WIN, worth over $65! The very lucky winner is going to score;
1 x *New* Pop Top Kit – Perfect size for smoothies, infused water or a beverage on the go. These awesome new lids are totally sealable and even make a great water bottle.!
1 x Green Silicon Regular Lid – Fits any regular sized mason jar turning into into a to-go drinking vessel!
1 x Straw Cleaner
1 x Long Spoon – cause sometimes you need to reach the bottom of your jar!!
1 x Jar Jeans – Made from 100% recycled jeans these are perfect for smoothies in winter or carrying your jar by your side out and about!
Plus a few Stainless Steel Straws to take anywhere and everywhere you go!!
Ecojarz for us has always been more then “just a jar”, our products are our vessel in which we want to share with you our passion for the environment and encourage others on making small sustainable choices in their daily lives. Born from passion for the environment and individual health these high quality products are sustainably and ethically produced from start to ﬁnish.!
“Recycling and reusing products in an effort to reduce the impact it has on our earth is a choice. We don’t view non-recycling as offensive nor do we think less of those who don’t recycle because… well know one is perfect. But we do believe we on a daily basis have a choice, a choice to say no to a straw, no to a disposable drinking container and no to a plastic bag. We have a choice to re ﬁll our jar when we need water, take our jar to the smoothie bar down the road. And this choice is a small step to making a massive difference in the affects single use plastics have on our environment”
Holly, and husband Will have taken on the distribution of Ecojarz in Australia and New Zealand to provide sustainable and healthy alternatives for both you and the environment. Ecojarz drink lids will ﬁt any standard mason jar – turning it into a glass to-go drink vessel. The tops are made from high quality stainless steel with an FDA gasket to prevent spills and leaks. Ecojarz also promotes the opportunity to up-cycle your jars and drink toxic free. Other products include: reusable stainless steel straws, glass straws, stainless steel tea infusers jar cozzies and more.!
For your chance to WIN an ‘Eco Jarz Gift Pack’ sign up to our newsletter (on our homepage http://www.theveganbox.com) and answer, in the comments below
What is your favorite smoothie combination?
Terms and Conditions:
1. One entry per person per day allowed.
2. To enter, simply answer the question on the blog post, and sign up to our newsletter (via our website homepage OR facebook)
3. Include your email address or a link to your website where I can comment or find your email address.
4. This competition is open to Australian Residents ONLY.
5. This competition is hosted by Hannah Denham Jones via The Vegan Box blog at http://www.theveganbox.com
6. The prize consists of Naked Treaties superfood truffles box valued at $42, Delicious Skin duo valued at $46, Passion Vegan Cookbook valued at $39.95, Coconut Tree skincare valued at $29.90, Decadent Handmade Chocolate pack valued at $45, Bake Mixes Bake Box valued at $29.95, D+T Beard Care Duo valued at $43, IME Perfume pack valued at $74, EcoJarz pack valued at $65, Bare Blossom makeup valued at $79.95, Your Core Light Jewellry valued at $98, and Lifestream Supplements Pack valued at $200.
7. Competition opens 6:00am Monday December 1st and closes 11:59pm Friday 12th December 2014 AEST.
8. This competition is a game of skill and the winner will be based on the most interesting comment as judged by The Vegan Box team, and notified by email and via a post on The Vegan Box blog by Tuesday 16th December 2014.
Oh hey there! I’m Hannah, an animal-loving vegan naturopath, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’m also the founder, director, and chief ‘boxer’ here at The Vegan Box.