I love a great fritter and have missed an easy, speedy, egg-less option to whip up for a quick breakfast or lunch since going vegan. Which is why I LOVED discovering the ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ and had to include it in the June Vegan Box!
The Vegan Easy Egg is a revolutionary product that lets you enjoy your favourite egg dishes without guilt. Scrambled eggs, quiche, frittata and omelette recipes are all within reach again with this vegetable based egg-free alternative.
Equal to 15 eggs per pack, Vegan Easy Egg™ is cholesterol free, low in fat, a great source of fibre and 7.5g of proteins per serve!
Here’s a super simple corn fritter recipe using the Vegan Easy Egg for you to try!
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 200 mls water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups tinned corn kernels
- olive oil spray
- Add the Vegan Easy Egg™, flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk in the water and olive oil until combined.
- Fold through the corn kernels until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Spray the olive oil in a large fry pan and place on the stove top on medium heat.
- Using a tablespoon place a large scoop of the batter on the fry pan. Repeat 2-3 more times
- Cook for 3-4 mins, until the edges are golden and flip. Cook on the other side for about 3 mins. Set aside.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until it has been used up.
- Serve immediately.
Get your packet of ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ in the current Vegan Box while stocks last! Click here