Need some healthy vegan treat ideas for the kids lunchboxes? Add these these low carb, salted caramel bite to their lunchbox that’ll only take 45 minutes of your time!
Using the Natvia dark baking chocolate out of the July box, you can ensure that you’re providing your kids a cruelty-free snack that they’ll LOVE!
- 125 g Almond Meal
- 3 tablespoons Natvia baking sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt (1/4 tsp)
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free Peanut Butter
- 50 g Natvia Gold sugar (1/4 cup)
- 250 mls Coconut Milk (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Chocolate Topping
- 120 g Natvia Dark Baking Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 30 Mini Paper Cases
- On a baking tray spread out the paper cases.
- To make the caramel, place all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce to a medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly. Set aside and allow to cool.
- To make the base, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon around 1 teaspoon of mixture into the base of each patty case. Using the back of the spoon press the mixture into the casing so the base is evenly dispersed and the bottom is filled.
- Divide the cooled caramel between the 30 cases and place in the freezer while the chocolate is being prepared.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together; stir so they are well combined. Set aside to cool slightly before pouring on top of the caramel. Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
If you love this recipe, there are plenty more delicious vegan ideas on the Natvia website for you to explore!
And if you haven’t picked up the July Vegan Box featuring Natvia yet……what are you waiting for? BUY NOW!